We can help to demystify financial services and improve your position.
Throughout our lives we learn a lot of life management skills, but few are ever taught how to manage and form a beneficial relationship with money. Because of this, many are not aware how to put strategies in place to help them navigate life transitions, legacy planning and economic setbacks and windfalls.
That’s where Brinkley Financial Group can help. We work with you to develop individualized strategies to make the most of any financial condition, our objective is to preserve wealth and help it grow. Whether you’re barely able to save money each month or have plenty to invest, we’ll help you put a game plan in place to optimize your assets and manage your risk. Our services include:
- Financial Planning. From retirement, estate and education planning to wealth management and life insurance, we deliver comprehensive services that address every corner of your financial life.
- Asset Management. We help allocate and structure your assets with the appropriate financial services to meet your needs.
- Investments. We offer a wide range of mutual fund structures or annuities to meet your needs and desired level of risk.
- Corporate Services. We work with HR departments to deliver financial benefits packages to companies of all sizes.
A comprehensive and philosophical approach to financial services.
In addition to our service-oriented, values-based approach to customer relationships, we are also offer:
- Comprehensive planning. We look at every corner of your financial situation to find ways to make your money perform harder for you, from optimizing your use of the tax codes to investigating strategies to optimize expenditures in areas from mortgages to student loans.
- Individualized attention. Every customer and financial situation is different. And so should be their game plan. We truly tailor your solution to your needs now and in the future.
- Active portfolio management. We track the performance of your investment portfolios daily and actively manage investments, making seasoned choices designed to protect and grow your assets.
- Frank, honest advisement. We take the trust you place in us seriously, so you can count on straightforward answers and strategies you can understand.
- Full-on accountability. Our customers meet with us yearly to gain a full account of what has transpired in the past year, what’s working and what needs to improve. It’s your money and we won’t leave you hanging and wondering if we’re performing for you.
- Inclusive service. Some firms serve only customers of a certain income or above, but we like to work with people at all income levels, life stages and situations. You really don’t need to earn a lot to increase the value of what you have.